Developed in conjunction with our good friends at Bowden's Own, our Cover Prep Pack will ensure the best form of preparation to apply your Sleeping Bag cover. Consisting of an extra large 770ml bottle of the supremely good detailing spray Boss Gloss, along with the famous Drop Bear microfibre polishing cloth.
This quick and easy little package will ensure your paint is prepped as best as possible before the application of our indoor cover range.
Beyond safely lubricating and safely removing potentially damaging dust particles, it also gives a high gloss shine and leaves a lovely smooth finish. Two birds, one Bowden's Own. This mean's absolute minimisation of potential damage to paint work when pulling our covers on and off.
Boss Gloss Spray:
- Water based synthetic formula that's ideal for both modern clear coats and older single stage paints.
- Won't strip waxes or sealants, so it's ideal to use as a final step process.
- Perfect for car shows as it cleans off light dust, road grime and fingerprints.
- Built in lubrication, to help encapsulate fine dirt particles and help reduce micro scratches and swirls.
- Safe for all exterior surfaces including glass, chrome, polished alloy and exterior hard plastic trim.
- Can also be used as a drying agent when using a chamois
Drop Bear Microfibre Cloth;
- Micro-soft edges, will NOT scratch or create swirls, unlike silk or polyester lined and stitched cloths.
- Machine washable and durable. This cloth will last for years when cared for correctly.
- Highest quality, 960 GSM single pelt fur, with a 70/ 30 polyester to polyamide blend and a very generous 34 x 45cm in size.
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.00 AUD fortnightly with More info