- Soft fleece knitted fabric inner
- Breathable air-exchange stitching
- High density 180GSM stitching weave to help prevent dust migration
- 4-Sided Form-Fit Elastic Hemming for that silky smooth fit
- Accidental bump and scratch damage resistant
- 5-Year Warranty from The Cover Shop
Colours Available: Midnight Black Only
Suits all TransAm/TA2 styles (Camaro, Challenger, Mustang)
Use: Indoor Only
Bonnet Logo Print Options:
Regular: 'The Sleeping Bag' Logo Print
Custom Logo Print: 50cm Print with logo of your choice (Follow upload prompts)
Car In Photos: Chevrolet Camaro TA2 Car
or make 4 interest-free payments of $84.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Sleeping Bag by The Cover Shop.
- For indoor enclosed use only - do not use in an outdoor environment
- Ensure vehicle is cool & dry before application
- Apply cover from rear of vehicle first
- Made from 84% Polyester & 16% Elastane.
- Spend less time cleaning, because this cover actually keeps the dust out
- It minimises rust-inducing trapped moisture with its fabric breathability
- It will protect your paint from micro-scratching with its soft fleece-inner
- Acts as thermo insulation to help reduce the impact of heat cycles
- It will make your garage look like a showroom!
- Includes free storage bag
100% Dust Resistant. 100% Scratch Protection. 100% Sexy.
The custom-fit look without the custom-fit price tag.
Didn't pick the right size? Thats totally ok! Just organise and pay for the shipping back to us and we'll send you the next size up or down. Click here to read more about our refund policy.
Attention! The file you submit is what we will print on your cover! The print location will be on the bonnet area of the cover as shown in the picture above. Size of print will vary based on the logo design submitted. Maximum print size will be 50m x 40cm. By pressing ok below, you confirm:
- Your file is a EPS, JPG or PNG file ONLY
- Logo resolution is a minimum of 2000 x 2000 px
- The colour of your logo doesn’t clash with the colour of the cover you have selected
In order to use a design you must have the full rights to use the design. If you are unsure or have doubts over ownership, please confirm your ownership or seek permission from the copyright owner.
When you save a design you are agreeing to the following terms:
- I hold the commercial rights to reproduce the design
- If for any reason the legal owner of this design contacts The Cover Shop they will be directed to me
- I understand that illegal use of third-party copyright content is a serious offence and can lead to penalties